Security and confidentiality
As a Pure Player in the Cloud market, Revevol knows that security and compliance represent significant issues for your company.
Cloud solutions are safe in many ways, and the security of customer data is a top priority for Google.
Since day one, Google strategic model is based on 3 key points:
- Data integrity: Google has a dozen of data-centers around the world. The model of duplication and redundancy allows a permanent and instant backup of data
- Availability of services and data: Google Apps offers a 99.9% Service Level Agreement*. You will not have to worry about system’s outages.
Some of the most important guaranties Google offers to its clients:
- SAS 70 Type II certification - it means that Google Apps gives administrators protection to their data under the industry norm SAS 70
- Google Apps Service level agreement provides continuity of Google Apps services.
- Google Apps Premier Agreement with a contractual value
To go further, Revevol activates forced Https connection and advices to all Google Apps customers to subscribe to the Google Security and Compliance service.
Read the Google Enterprise white Paper about Security! Clic here.
For more information, visit the Google website about security. Clic here.
Visit a Google datacenter